Graphic design is the pursuit of creating visual content to communicate messages with the audience they have. Appealing visual grading and page layout software based techniques and creative media designers use typography, symbol, mark and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of bottom to displaying elements in interactive designs to optimize the user experience where they run from.
Graphic design is also known as communication design actually works on readers mind. Graphic designers are visual communicators and connectors who create visual concepts by hand or by using computer software. Designers communicate ideas to inspire, assist, stimulate, incline, inform, or captivate consumers throughout both physical and virtual art forms that include images, words, symbol, shapes, caricature or graphics.
- Adobe InDesign CC-2019
- Adobe Photoshop CC-2019
- Adobe Illustrator CS6- CC-2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint- 2019
- Elemental of Graphic Design
- Multimedia Computer Application
- In depth Software discussion
- Design Principles
- Details of Networking
- Marketing Strategy
- Buyer Communication skill build up
- PowerPoint Presentation Concept
- Photoshop Image Editing
- Color Study/ Color Theory/ Color Psychology
- Digital Drawing with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Typeface and Typography concept
- Project Outline (Logo, Brochure, Flyer, Social Media Design, Web Banner, Stationery, Business card, Image Retouching, Clipping path, Poster Design, Animated Web Banner, Product Packaging, T-shirt Design etc.)
- Concept of Freelancing Marketplaces
- Secret Tips & Tricks of Design
Day & Time
To know the Day & Time of the Course you need to join our free seminar.
To know the Course fee you need to join our free seminar.
We have excellent support team to help you throughout the entire course. We also provide strong support after completing the course.
- Hardware support
- Technical software support